View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

In Washington DC where I live they have some Drag Queen shows and they used to have a pretty active Gay Scene with nighhtclubs, but the new baseball stadium ran them out. I went to a BDSM party down there once by myself, and it was cool, I was the squarest guy there, so I just sat with my beer and looked around. They had live sex, and people got whipped, and lots of nudity, and nobody gave me a hard time at all. I'm mentioned here before that they have a "Shemale" prostitute area, and it's the real thing, no doubt about it.
So all kinds of stuff pertinent to this site is available to me if I wish to partake of it. I've heard Bionca say she has anxiety attacks, so do I. In the car. It feels like you're going to have a heart attack or stroke, or going to die, and once you have one, you get anxiety every time you get behind the wheel.
Most people here could probably have some kind of shemale experience if they tried, but I admit I'm scared. I'm pretty sure there is a right and wrong way to do it, but if you live near a big city you could probably find a Female Impersonator club to go to just to get your feet wet, and if you survive that, start talking to the locals in the club, explain your situation, and I'm sure someone would help you out.