View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymer View Post
Are they? Only some male parts? I thought they had all male parts. Having said that they are different. from males......but is this hormonal only? I hope i am not putting my foot in it as i have never had any direct contact with tranwomen. Don`t some have ops because they physically are male?

Interesting and thanks for contributing.
I should leave this to someone much more qualified to answer this than I. I can only answer from the perspective of having seen several interviews with transwomen. However, a transwoman has a feminine brain (i.e. thinks and feels as a woman does) and in my opinion that is the heart of what makes a woman. I will have to leave my answer at that as I am a male and completely unqualified to answer this wholly.