View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hymer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default questioning my sexuality. a new member

After decades considering myself 100pc hetro i have discovered shemales on the internet! Fantastic. Do i like them cuz I am bisexual and didn't realise it? They are male afterall. Is it because they look female?........I definetely prefer the effeminate gals. I have always had a fond and close relationship with my own penis. Is it that i fancy sucking and wanking another penis? I think so but the idea if sucking the dick of a "standard box car" gay" does not appeal but a penis on the body of a girl does. I like the idea of fucking a shemale ass but not receiving it. My perfect shemale would be one that looks exactly like a girl but has a dick. where does that leave me? Am I bisexual? or just a bit kinky? because i love foot tickling and mild bondage too. Where do these feeling come from? Can anybody give their opinion as I am new to all of this.

P.s. I hope this is not a boring well worn path of discussion for everyone. like the site. They won`t let me download many pics! frustrating. I have pics of my own . How do I upload them?