View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default This is a tough question to vote but i will say this much

you guys,girls and women this is another question i can't vote for all i will say is I'm OK with her penis size bigger then me i really don't care if her penis is bigger then mine as long as she's OK with my size if i had to guess I'm a grower because whenever I'm in my flaccid state(not aroused) it's tiny very small or when it's my flaccid it becomes tiny very small and no no I'm not putting myself down and yes i am just being honest and I'm just guessing my size and i am just guessing at the moment where i think I'm a grower.

And if this is not a offensive joke and if she don't mind me giving her this compliment I'll tell her her penis is better looking then mine and if she wants to see it for herself to judge for herself and decide fully if she rather likes me or not then well OK i will let her see my penis for herself for her and no i don't know will she laugh at me,pick on me,leave me/dump me or divorce me if i did have someone sorry if i say that and like i said i really don't care if her penis is bigger then mine as long as she's OK with my size and yes hopefully she loves me .