View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

I've never been much for cosmetic surgeries, unless it's extremely necessary like in accidents (I don't mind other types of surgery like sex change if necessary, it's hardly for cosmetic reasons anyway!!)

Apart from that I always prefer natural women, natural t-girls on hormone can grow pretty damn big boobs without plastic surgery, but the problem is being happy with what they have.

I have often reassured friends about their looks, but in the end they are so intent on a change that they end up having surgery, and I have seen a few who came out horrible, ones I really found attractive before.

Many a one t-girl I have known, has later had a breast implant that I have not found plausible, and the trend continues (and not just t-girls, even men have started messing up their penises with unneeded surgeries). Like the last poster mentioned it's not up to me... but if it were this is my honest and humble opinion.

I love Sasha, even now she is very attractive (her operations are very well done), but I liked her better as she was in her uniqueness (she looks like a different person not the face I remember)!! I believe Bionca hit the nip in the bud with her comment on what cosmetic surgery does to people.