View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
What's in it for your potential Ts date?
{She may be reading this}
You don't even have a face pic up and all you do is moan.
What would you bring to a relationship?

Interact on here and other boards.
Make FRIENDS only.
Remove dating from your mind.
Interact, and only consider more,
if there is a spark between you and hopefully a Ts.
Because you actually like each other
rather than because she is a "cutie" who has a penis.

If it is just the latter, no Ts would ever date you.
That is the reality
I apologise for being so evil and horrible for speaking the totally obvious truth.
You'll get a face shot of me shortly. Most boards I have been on have a "Post what you look like" thread, just looking around for that first.

From my own experiences, once a person is a friends, say bye bye to dating, because every girl I've experienced do NOT date friends, aka, the dreaded 'friends zone'. I have seen people, and been one of them, where if a long time friend of a girl walks up to her and asks her out, she gets weired out, as if her own brother asked her out. I used to think otherwise, but by the time I was 20, I had so many friends who girls and yet no girl friends, it got not only embarrassing, it was down right frustrating.

I want a girl with a good head on her shoulders and so on, but I don't see why wanting to find one who's cute is so bad. You girls wanting someone tall and handsome is not evil, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
You really need to start by asking yourself what you are looking for in a partner. I can?t speak for everyone but my own list would be something like this:

Physical attraction between us
Caring personality
Similar interests
Sense of humor
Emotional stability
Of course I am looking for all that in the list. Problem is one particular poster getting upset when she reads I want the girl I meet to be very cute, also. It's like a struck a nerve with her or something. I don't get upset when a girl says she wants someone tall and handsome, or someone who has (insert famous personality's features).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
Notice that list does NOT state whether or not my partner should be cis or trans, blonde, brunette, or redhead, how much they weigh, how much money they make, or what they look like. You also need to look at what YOU bring to the relationship. What are your best traits? How would you describe yourself? What do you like to do? What is your job? What are you most proud of doing in your life? What would a potential partner see in you?

Also I don?t know how old you are--it sounds like you had a few bad experiences in high-school. Most of us have. You need to focus on what is ahead of you. Also, as others have said, it takes time to build a real relationship. Unless you are interested only in ?one night stands? you can expect to invest a lot of time into finding a true partner. Good luck!
31, going on 32. Oh yea, I had a rotten time in high school, no high school sweet heart, no senior prom, etc. In fact my first date ever did not come till I was smeggin' 20. Also, many g-girls don't bother waiting to build relationships, they just go and run off with anyone with the "Mr. Bad-Ass" vibe going on....you know the type....that guzzles a lot of alcohol, has skull & snake tattoos on his forearms, wears a lot of bling, does some sort of drugs, has been arrested at least once, and part of some no-name rock band that's never going to take off, and will end up abusing the girl both physically and verbally. Or in the very least o off with some stranger they just met in a club or bar. Least that's how it is like up here in Michigan.

The point is that all I am saying is that I am no longer interested in genetic females anymore, I posted earlier here or on another thread that they simply hurt me too many times and that I've had enough (if you eat something that makes you sick, and/or are allergic to it, you won't keep on eating said food, right? Of course not, you go find something else. Same with jobs, if you're in a job you hate for whatever reason, be it bad pay, the boss treats you like garbage, crappy benefits, etc.....you go try to find a different job, right?)
I don't see what everyone's up in arms about that. And as I also said, ts girls have treated me much better than any genetic female ever has done, I have great conversations, get along well with them, none of them has hurt me, and so on.

I feel I am being reasonable. Though I am sure some folks here want to find a plank for me to walk on.