View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default what's a femboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
So, what makes someone a "femboy"? I'm really confused by some of the pictures in this thread.
Hmm... once again the pitfalls of categorization.
For the purposes of this thread I think "femboy" is used by "admirers" as a shorthand to describe a certain look which is a sub category of "ladyboy" (though not exclusively asian).
Shemale_seeker says succinctly - "boyish looks accompanied by feminine features", which is one way of putting it. The Urban Dictionary has the following - "femboy is a kind of ladyboy, but have no feminine breasts and haven't taken enough hormones to give them some of the softer curves that you see in many natural women." I'd pretty much agree with this. Someone who still has the body shape of a youthful male and either hasn't started to take hormones (and for all we know may never), or who has only just started on hormones and the effects have yet to really kick in. I'm referring to a look, not how someone might see or describe themselves.
Some people obviously have different ideas, there's certainly a few delightful breasts that have popped up on this thread! Witness some posts here of Mandy tgirl who I wouldn't see as a femboy (I'm pretty sure she wouldn't see herself or describe herself as a femboy!). But I can sort of understand how her look might fit "femboy" for some.
Anyway, enough analysis. Here's some pics of an exotic person from Asian TS. You can decide for yourselves if she fits "femboy" for you.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1891.jpg   DSCN1905.jpg   DSCN1976.jpg