View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb

Dory,

Maybe you could ask if surgical castration might be a better choice. NOTE, please that I am NOT advocating that or any other approach. After all, I "don't have a dog in this fight", being a genetic female.
I admit that I am intrigued by castrated T-Girls and have found images of obviously castrated girls who, at least at the time the pics or vids were made, did indeed have erections, though some were not maybe so firm as they might have managed before castration. There are vids wherein three Japanese Newhalfs, Yuka, Miki, and Hime, have orgasms and produce a little semen even though their penises show typical eunuch shrinkage (or were pretty small to start with, except for Hime's, which was "normal" in size before the effects set in.)
Castration will likely result in some feminizing effects in your body and if hormones are needed to achieve those to a greater degree, they can be taken then stopped when you wish. Taking male hormones in small doses later may help restore or maintain erectile/orgasmic function to a degree satisfactory to you and a partner.
Again, I am NOT trying to sell you on the plan but I feel you should explore all avenues.

Best wishes!