View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010
cd_luver

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstargemini View Post
> seems people want to chat with u but i don,t think they no much about shemales and what they have to go through the ones that want to chat seem quite young and would have no idea on how to help u i think just my opinion is all they want is a play to and could fuck your head up more best to do some research i would say there r sites online that you can get more info and they no what there talking about serious information not head games check them out hopefully you will find what you need be causious of who you let into your life keep safe
well you might be absolutely right. but noy only for shemales is to meet or find somebody, who understands and respects. i'm a straight guy and seriously here to find a shemale or ladyboy for a relation or romance or whatever you call it.. even there no chance. that means your post will apply for shemales too. i think most of them are here to see or to bee seen. for example if i post any ad, or message no reply... even if you think the young guys are just up to find somebody to fuck, as a mature person you have relatively small chances too. i must admit, if i am horny, than i'm into sex too, but even then, nobody replies or says "hey, i'm the ladyboy you're looking for.."
sorry, but this is the reality...