Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

You are aware Miley is known in real life as a very generous and caring person? She is also a big supporter of LGBT rights. I remember her participating in the "NOH8" campaign several years ago. I realize there's always someone who will not like her but If all you know is the "post-Bangerz" or "dead petz" Miley, I hope you'll take another look at her.

(All these pics were taken from late 2010 to July 2012 so she is "over 18." She was born in November 1992.)[/QUOTE]

Wow- she's come a long way. I never disliked Miley but I did think she was a classic case of what happens when young stars try to shed their past image. I heard an interview with her a couple of months ago and found her quite likable. And those photos.....

btw- Our girl Cece was also part of the NOH8 Campaign. Both she and Ultra have been allies of the LGBT community for years!
Attached Thumbnails
cece3.jpg