View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Talking Some people I met

Honestly, I dont remember.
Only this morning, I was talking to Moses. We had varied discussions about wave surfing and "how to plead with God".

I had asked for directions from a person named Gautam in Bodhgaya, India. This guy was real cool. I mean how many princes become wandering monks? He seemed to know everything! He said something about Nirvana! Never heard of it before! I liked the idea though.

Next, at noon, I saw a man talking to a huge bunch. He spake thus, "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in Heaven, the same is my brother and sister and mother." He kept calling me sister, inspite of my protests. I am a man, you see? He adviced me to Love my enemies! What a radical idea! He had a great heart to say such a thing though!

Ok, next stop... Mongolia. A wild ruffian by the name of Jenghiz Khan took away my ride (it was a fine Arabian Horse!) and had the audacity to ask me to join his merry gathering as head cook!

Next thing... I was teaching Dara Shikoh, (His father built the Taj Mahal) how to sing Raga. Suddenly his brother Aurangzeb came up with a garrison and demanded half of my gold as fine! Golly! He said, I have corrupted the piety of his state by my music! This baffoon pretended to be religious!

Anyway, I had my evening tea with a nice chap named Albert. He was pretty careless about his hair. I told him of my ideas about the interchangability of mass and energy. A few seconds later, he was lecturing about relativity to the world. Clever boy, he was and very outspoken!

A minute later, several explosions denoted the start of the nukes race! Damn noisemakers! It gave my ears an odd buzz! One went off right beside my feet while I was feeding a sealion in a peaceful Pacific island.

Wait a second, I have a phonecall from my Father, who is in ...

Last edited by sesame; 07-11-2008 at 08:26 PM.