Thread: Am I bisexual?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TimCarpenter can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
You might be hetero, you might be bi or you might be homosexual: only you can say. What you definitely appear to be is transattracted, which IMO (and I may be new here but I have studied this for a long time) is a completely separate orientation that exists alongside the three just mentioned. Think of a couple of volume sliders: one is labelled same-gender/opposite gender attraction and the other is labelled cis-gender/transgender attraction. Where these sliders are in your case is for you to find out, and the fact is that may change through a lifetime.

In my case the first is about 9, if 0 is same-gender attraction and 10 is opposite, and the second about 7, if 0 is cis-gender and 10 is transgender. My preference is for pre or non-op, highly feminine transwomen who adopt a female sexual role.

Being attracted to transpeople stops being confusing as soon as you give it the respect it deserves. Simples.

BTW, the term 'shemales' is pretty demeaning. "Transgender', 'transsexual' or 'transwomen' (assuming we're talking about girls) will get you more respect and trust.

Thank you for your post and info! I appreciate the correction on "shemale" as this is a new thing for me and I had no idea about demeaning anyone by that term. This attraction has always been there somewhat but its really just blown up the last 6 months for me!