Thread: Am I bisexual?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TimCarpenter can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elonar View Post
TC -

At the end of the day the most important thing is to realise that you are a living sexual being. After all, if the truth be known, a significant number of men have a very low sex drive, which is hard for many of us possessors of medium to high sex drives to understand.

Perhaps our preoccupation with M2f Transexuals is because we feel our sexual-awareness centred round ff women and gg girls is incompletely a satisfied. We all carry within us a sexual spectrum, a blend of feminine and masculine. That makes us sexual, but not necessarily homosexual or bisexual.
Some of us also exercise choice over our practising sexual life-style. For example, I practise an exclusively Heterosexual lifestyle, but it doesn't prevent me from admiring and indeed savouring the beauty of other quite different flowers of the field '. I acknowledge that to some this may seem to be an aberration, but to me it seems quite normal.

Dreams and Fantasy are free, and, if they cause no hurt or harm to another, they should attract no feelings of regret.

So go for it and indulge yourself to the full, TC, in the fellowship of this forum.

I really appreciate this answer instead of just telling me to "search the site". I am new here and confused about myself sometimes. I came here for discussion and understanding not to be told to "search". Very much appreicated!