Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

The 80's. Fitness was the theme and each of these beauties emphasized it in their acting or music. Many also went "commercial" with exercise routines and products featured on late-night "infomercials" over something "new" called "Cable TV."

Here are a few of my favorites from that era...

Cher. Definitely not the "Cher" of "Sonny and Cher" my parents listened to.

Susanne Somers. "Three's Company" made it's run well before I was born but like many stars of the 70's she began a new career in the 80's with the "Thigh Master" infomercials. She has been very successful in the fitness industry and yes I've taken another look at her in repeats of Three's Company. She was very beautiful and didn't get the recognition she deserved for her looks or talent (haven't we seen this pattern over and over again?)

Heather Locklear. From approximately the same era as "my" Heather (Thomas), she had a starring role on "T.J. Hooker." A police show starring William Shatner. I'm too young to remember T.J. Hooker but she obviously had star quality. Totally gorgeous, she was many guy's "favorite" Heather. Moderators: she's in her early 20's here--she was born in 1961. Unfortunately she has been in the news recently for all the wrong reasons. Still only in her 50's I hope she turns her life around.

"Flashdance" starred Jennifer Beals. Stunning. Nothing more to say... Except I'm surprised she didn't have a huge career.

Olivia Newton-John. Of course she was a major star back in the 70's and 80's as a singer (think she started out Country then turned to Pop) with a long string of hits. Who to compare her to today? Maybe Taylor Swift? She was also in "Grease" with a young John Travolta (lucky guy). And in a movie with the "Village People" although I can't remember it. She of course also joined the "aerobics" craze with "Physical."

Denise Austin. Not an "actress" but a real athlete and fitness instructor. She produced a series of exercise videos (and cable TV show) and was very popular in the 80's and 90's. She is still active today. I had a poster of her on the wall of my room.

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 04:06 AM.