View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Watching Ila be forced to suck every cock around him and swallow everyone's load at the same time, I start to feel even more worried than before. After he complies, what else will they make us do? Unlike a dom in a BDSM session, the kidnappers will not hold back when it comes to finding new ways to make us entertain them. The only source of relief is knowing that they want to keep us, which means they will never kill or injure us.

When Ila finishes, the woman tells Tattooed guy to bring me to the shower. He unties me and tears the tape off my mouth, then leads me out of the room and down the hallway by the arm. His cock is still hard and damp at the tip. Once in a while during our walk, he reached down to stroke it while rolling his eyes at me.

We enter the bathroom. He stands at the doorway while I turn the water on. Like the first time, the water is cold and takes some time to get warm. I play it safe by not stepping into it until the temperature is right.

Unlike the first time though, Tattooed guy does not wait at the entrance. He suddenly grabs me by the shoulder, startling me, and whispers into my ear, "You have a nice ass. I bet you let lots of guys spank you." He releases me and I step away from him. "You're not going anywhere. I have some interesting new games to play with you. Just you, not your boyfriend, not even the rest of the gang."

"Fuck you." I say, my voice sounding more nervous than angry.

"Go on, get in the shower." he says, "Like the boss lady said, you have to make yourself presentable. Or maybe you prefer having me do the cleaning."

Immediately, I turn away from him towards the wall. As the water runs down my naked body, I dare not turn to look at him. What will he do to me after the shower? What is happening to Ila right now? Will we ever get out of here?

To be continued...

(As I've discussed with Ila by PM, we will be pausing the story for now to take a break, come up with new ideas, take care of anything keeping us busy IRL, rebuild the craving, etc. How long the hiatus will last depends on how quickly we settle all that needs to be settled before resuming. There's no rush, I'll take my time.)