View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default OMG. Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I like thin brows on women, too, but it's pretty much an individual look. On some women thick brows look really good and others thin is the best.
Yeah styles change and I really hate the brow styles now. I love the classic pencil thin brows. I pluck enough and really don't have to much anymore just to shape and then use a brow razor for thinner. That way when the style changes, I can change with it. But OMG, I don't know how some girls can have really thick brows, not the shape but rather the overgrowth of hair. but when it all comes down to it, you face and brow bone shape will dictate what looks best but at least trim though. Jesus Christ, that bugs the piss out of me trying to wear sunglasses and such. Just like the arms. I have seen way too many women with long hair on their arms. Definitely longer than mine but I don't wax or shave because that is a pain in the ass so I just trim and bleach.

As for waxing, I really can't wax because the hair comes back really pissed off and talk about itch. Shaving is much more comfortable once my skin got used to it. Plus sitting in a bubble bath with your lover and letting him shave my legs is so sensual and drives me totally nuts. That is just the legs and underarms. My "Special Place" and letting him shave that drives me totally wild.