View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvasianlb will become famous soon enoughluvasianlb will become famous soon enough
Default Analyze me

Choosing between oral or anal is a bit like choosing between filet mignon and lobster as far as I'm concerned- it's hard to pick poorly. Having said that, tho, if I had to rank the ways that I can interact with another cock (or another person can interact with mine), it would go like this:

1. Me getting fucked. Nothing feels better than having a warm, hard cock rub the anal joy button. It's possible to be too big and too small for me, but give me a 6-8" medium-thick hard cock and it will rub me right all night.
2. 69 or me getting sucked off. I love the energy that flows when my sex partner and I are giving each other's cocks the attention the need at the same time.
3. Me fucking a tight warm ladyboy ass. Even better if she cums when she gets fucked- I love to see a hard cock shoot all over as I pound ass.
4. Me sucking her, no 69. I have never swallowed (or even let someone cum in my mouth), not sure I ever will.