Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ohsoabused is on a distinguished road
Post Trannyrotica - A three some story

This was wrote by me, about three pages long with only one sex scene...

It only took me one night, and I might not be done, we'll see what you guys think.

She had never liked who she was when she was someone different, so when the sun woke her up that morning and she looked at her surroundings, she smiled. She got up and took a shower, taking a long time to comb her hair afterwards. She was financially sound, for the most part, and today she had no worries or any obligations to rush her.
Walking into the kitchen, there was some coffee in the cabinet, she wound up making a bit of it, the fresh aroma realizing the craving her mind was having. The phone rang, she let her coffee percolate and went to answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hi Anasia, how are you?"
"I'm good Stevie, how are you?"
"Great, look let's hook up later on tonight alright?"
"Alright."
Anasia smiled. It was almost time to start getting ready. It was eleven o'clock, her coffee was ready. She poured cream and sugar into it in generous amounts. More than a little whipped cream went on top of it. She sprinkled some chocolate sprinkles on top of it, then sat curled up naked in her chair and drank it. Her pale bronze skin glowed in the late morning sunlight that lit up her house. She sighed, her chest heaving. Then there was a knock at the door. She debated walking over to it naked, then decided it'd be more fun in one of her little outfits. She went over to the door and opened it a crack.
"Give me one moment, please." She said, sticking only her eyes around the door edge. The unrecognized man out there nodded. "Attractive." She thought. Then went into her room.
She looked into her closet, and found the two perfect outfits. One black, one white. "Hmmm..." Looking around some more, she decided to go with a black bodice, boy shorts, and some sheer stockings that went up to her thighs. "Garter belt, or no garter belt?" She wondered before deciding against the garter belt. She slipped into everything as quick as she could, managing to fit into all of it in under five minutes.
The unknown male at the door knocked again. She moved her tall and slender form over to the door as quickly as possible and then answered it again, sticking her head out.
"Sorry for the wait," she said, relieved that it was still the same guy, "what's your business?"
"Hi miss, I'm moving in upstairs and I was actually just wondering if you had the landlords number. He gave me a card, but I guess I lost it."
"What's your name?"
"Ahh, my name is Jeff, number 203. I just came to your door, because I saw your car in the space. You were the only one..."
"It's okay. Really." "No ring on his finger..." she thought.
"My name is Anasia, come on in." Suddenly, she was glad she tucked her package back in between her legs.
Jeff stepped through the doorway, smiling in an easy way. Then his eyes got big, his forehead wrinkled and his jaw dropped as he saw what Anasia had on. Anasia smiled.
"You umm, kind of caught me off guard there... Jeff. I was naked. Here's the landlords card," she handed him the card off her bulletin board, already having the landlords number in her cell, "feel free to stop by if you want to talk." Jeff backed out of the apartment, never taking his eyes off of her. She sighed. "Men, so stupid. He could have at least said something." The realization hit her then that she needed a night with Stevie.
The mirror told her what she needed to know. Stunning, sultry, and seductive. Her three favorite S's combined into one self descriptive word... SEXY. The reason Jeff's jaw dropped and later on Stevie's panties would be wet.
She decided to just throw on a black skirt and white blouse over the tantalizing outfit. Just enough to conceal it but not too much to make her appearance seem bulky. She had nothing to hide, she was beautiful. And Stevie would tell her just how beautiful she was.
They had been going out for about a year now, if going out was what you'd call it. They didn't have to stay faithful to each other, and Stevie's busy schedule meant that she didn't have time to keep a steady day-to-day relationship that Anasia would have liked to have had with her. But one thing Anasia was sure of was that Stevie didn't just sleep with whoever whenever while she was away, and neither did Anasia. They were almost, but not entirely, exclusive. Anasia was putting her makeup on in the bathroom when she her phone rang again. She grabbed her Blackberry off of the bathroom vanity where she was doing her makeup then she answered it, she heard Stevie's voice again.
"Hey Anasia, you at home still?"
"Yes ma'am. Why do you ask?"
"I have a friend who wants to meet you. I think you'll like him, he's unique."
"Send him over, unless he's obnoxious."
"Far from it, like I said, I think you'll like him."
Anasia got done doing her makeup, and turned on some tunes. She went through her purse and put a few necessities inside of it, she had condoms, a compact, car keys, a wallet with two ID's in it, a tube of lipstick, eyeliner and mascara, and 50 bucks, including five in quarters in case she needed to use a payphone. Then the buzzer to her apartment buzzed, she buzzed her guest in, opened the door and walked down the hallway to meet her guest.
"Hello, are you Stevie's friend?" The boy she was looking at had to be about her age, slightly shorter, maybe five foot six. He had long brown hair and a slender frame, girl pants and femmy longsleeve shirt on. She could definitely tell that he was a femboy, maybe looking to take it further.
"Yes, that's me." He replied, his voice a light midtone.
"Hi, my name is Anasia, and you are?" She extended her hand.
"My name is Andrew. I'm here because I need your help, and money isn't an issue. I've got a small..."
"You don't have to explain your monetary situation to me, it's okay. Let's go in the apartment and talk."
Together they walked inside, and the young boy sat down. In fact, Andrew sat so still that she didn't think he was capable of moving.
"Alright Andrew, what's your problem?"
"I want to become a transexual. I've been thinking about it for a very long time. I want to start as soon as possible. I've never wan..."
"Are you sure? You're willing to put up with ridicule when you get pulled over by the police and they see that you are a male? You want to endure the pain of surgery, or the emotional rollercoaster of hormonal drugs? Or is it the rejection by your family and your old friends that you're looking forward too?"
"I'm willing to face all of it, because a lot of it has already happened. The cops thought I was a female, and my family has rejected me, the only friends I have are girls and the only ones who matter already know."
"Okay, well I know a reputable plastic surgeon, but first, you're going to go out with me a few times completely cross dressed and stuffed to get used to the feel."
"Alright, are we going tonight?"
"No. Tonight I have plans with Stevie, and you have a lot of thinking to do."
Just then the phone rang. Anasia saw that it was Stevie.
"Hi!"
"Anasia, I'm coming over."
"Okay."
"Okay, bye." Anasia hung up the phone. She wasn't sure why Stevie was coming over now, but she was kind of delighted. It had been over a week since they'd seen each other. Her buzzer rang. She hit the button that let her guest in. She opened the door.
"Okay, so you were right down the block this whole time?"
"No, I was right down the block when I called you, not this entire time."
"Changing plans on me now Stevie?"
"No, just taking the rest of the day off to be with you." Anasia looked into Stevie's blue eyes, noticing her light brown hair and slender body. This was the woman she loved. She reached out and hugged Stevie.
"Thank you."
"I had to see you." Just then, Anasia glanced over at Andrew, who was trying to act disinterested about the lesbian love affair that seemed to be just a few moments from happening in the middle of the hallway right in front of him. He didn't fool Anasia.
"So what do you guys want to do?"
Andrew stood up quickly and said, "you ladies could give me a makeover."
Anasia and Stevie both looked at each other.
"Okay!" They both said in unison.
Stevie took Andrew by the hand and led him to the bedroom where both Anasia and herself stripped him down naked. His male body really had very little masculinity, it was more trim and slender than toned or muscular. Anasia saw this, and she was sort of delighted. She looked at him, and supposed he was kind of cute. So that was what Stevie saw in him. Stevie told him to take a shower and come back in the room afterwards. Andrew left the room.