View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

timfallon is on a distinguished road

I followed protocol for menopause on asklenore.com for induced lactation in April. After only 7 days of Yamin and Domperidome I began producing clear droplets. After 17 days I was completely impotent due to birthcontrol pill and effect of Domperidome on Pituitary. I did the protocol for 60 days and stopped Yasmin birth control and continued with Domperidome 20 mg 4 x day. I rented a Medela Symphony breast pump and pumped both breasts for 15 minutes each every 2 hours round the clock. From the very first milking I produced small amounts of clear fluid. By the 36th hour after stopping the yasmin I began producing white milk and was up to 1 oz per breast. 5 days late the milk really came in and my breasts swelled and hurt beyond belief. I was able to produce 9 oz of milk from both breasts in a 24 hour period. It was wonderful. I just stopped lactating small amounts of fluid last month about a week after I implanted myself with synovex-s cattle implant which is filled with crystallized estradiol and progesterone.