View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Zionsville in the news

In many of the “Kirsten” stories I make references to places in or around Zionsville, Indiana. Last week the Stonegate (not “Stone Gate” as in the title of the article) elementary school had a lockdown.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/c...ry-on-lockdown

My niece goes to that school and I was home all day working on the computer. Saw the activity and went out to ask if everything was OK. Was told by the police “everything is under control sir.” A nice way of saying “don’t fucking bother us…” Turns out they were looking for a robbery suspect. If you zoom in on the map at the bottom of the article you can see my house. It’s one of the ones on W. Stonegate Dr. right across from the school. Zionsville is located on the North West side of Indy. If you follow the news, Zionsville was the home of “Jared” of Subway fame—he’s living in government housing now. In a post from a couple years ago I talked about seeing the FBI raid go down. The place where I workout and where Kirsten and I met in the first story is about 3 miles East on Oak street.