View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
I did read what you wrote and it made me sick to my stomach, just like many other things I've read from you over time. Just because something turns you off, or you don't like it, doesn't mean you actually have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. You don't. And like a typical dude you feel entitled to make sweeping statements without regard to who they will affect and how it will make other people feel.

Even if you weren't intending to insult TS who have decided to remove their testicles, you still feel perfectly fine in insulting all of our fans. And that in essence is still an insult towards us. If you can't figure that out, you might need to get off the internet and learn some socialization skills.

In the future, lets just never speak to one another. Period. If you don't like castrated TS then ignore the topics that have castration as a focus. Its really that simple.

To all the "perverts" that love us castrated TS, big kisses. Thanks for your support and thanks for understanding.

Mandy
I'm not discussing SRS at all - but apparently you are so uptight about your philosophy, that you cant dig a thing. I'm happy, that you personally salute guys who consider transsexuality a sexual fetish. You'll be succesful in finding guys, I'm sure.

I've met lots of stupidity - your's claim the price. Best of luck to you!

H