View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ronh47 is on a distinguished road
Default Post-op

I thought most of the ejacualatory fluid was produced by the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. The Cowpers gland produces lubrication (pre-cum) and can contibute to the volume of ejacualtory fluid. It is mucus. The Sperm is a very small percentage of normal ejaculatory fluid

If a person is castrated, the prostate shrinks because of the loss of testosterone. I'm guessing the seminal vesicles shrinks too. I have never heard of the prostate being removed during SRS.

If a post-op is given an alternate source of testosterone, her prostate will enlarge again. It is entirely possible she could ejacualte to some degreee. I have a post-op friend who found her testosterone levels were below that of a normal genetic female, so her doctor gave her a small amount of testosterone. She commented she was producing pre-cum again but had not reached orgasm yet. She has not updated her experiences to me. Another post-op friend related a similar experince while taking DHEA which she was purchasing at GNC. It would seem likely a post-op lady would not want any testosterone supplements after going through the trouble of losing her major source of testosteone on purpose.

If a eunuch has his testosterone levels brought back to normal through external sources, he would likely be able to ejaculate again. Why would it be different for a post-op lady. If a eunuch without testosterone can still ejaculate a small amount of clear fluid, why would that be any different than a post-op lady? I'm only guessing the amount would be so small and clear that it would be hard to detect. Everyone is different, so it might be a different story from one person to another.

I'd enjoy reading information from somebody who has had personal experience with this subject. Are there any ladys willing to relate their experiences?

Thanks,

Ron