View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I have never come right out and said that I like transwomen just as I have never come right out and said that I like GG's. I'm sure my co-workers and friends have an idea as I have brought up trans issues to them. I always talk in respectful manner about transwomen and I always try to present the transwomen's point of view when I talk about trans issues. I also don't hesitate to correct people when they don't refer to transwomen in feminine terms. It's not always easy to correct people and get them to accept what I tell them, but I do persist. I've also found that the more I talk about transwomen the more accepting my friends and co-workers have become.

If anyone ever asks me directy if I like transwomen then my reply will be "yes, I definitely do."