Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gina Part4

When I got back from work Audrey and Gina were preparing dinner. Gina was wearing a tank top and brief pants and trotting around in high heels. The high heels did wonders for her legs, shaping the muscles into erotic delights. When I looked at Audrey, I was amazed, she was wearing a bikini! She had not worn a Bikini for years, although she still had an excellent firm body. We had a great dinner of fresh salmon, asparagus and sweet potato. I broke out my favorite chardonnay. During dinner Audrey sat next to Gina and I noticed Audrey had her hand on Gina's thigh. Oh my, I thought, my suspicions are confirmed; my wife has the hots for Gina. That evening, Gina told us a little bit about her childhood and then said, "I have something to share with you. Please do not tell anybody about this; it is a top secret project at Transmicro." We promised to keep quiet and begged her to continue. Gina continued, " Transmicro is working on genetically engineering stem cells to be implanted into the red blood cells of men. I asked, "So what are these stem cells going to do?" Gina smiled and said' " You may not believe this but they are female stem cells and as the red blood cells circulate through the male body they transfer female genes into each male cell and displace the male genes. Then within a short period of time the whole body of the man will start to transform into a women! The penis will invert into a pussey and the testis will retract and change into ovaries. The male muscles will modify into beautiful smooth female muscles. Everything will change from man to woman". "My god Gina, this is amazing" I said, "Are they making any progress on this?" She said, "Well it has a high priority, a survey by the company revealed that a lot of men secretly would like to be a women, particularly a very sexy women. You see, the female stem cells are carefully selected from the most beautiful, sexy and yes intelligent women available. Of course, the injections of the female stem cells would be extremely expensive and only wealthy men could afford it. The company stands to make a fortune." I thought, bummer!