View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Michigan

Our trip to Michigan this Christmas was wonderful. Kirsten got to see where I grew up in Troy, and finally meet my family. Of course we took the ’69 Chevelle out on a date. Naturally I let her drive. Mostly so I could play with the driver’s cock. At first I thought I would get slapped but she just giggled and said “You’re something else, Andy. What am I going to do with you baby?” We found a private place not too far from where Stephanie and I used to go to make out. We both came like three times until we decided we better head back before the cops showed up as we were not too far from a construction site. It was very cold so we kept the engine running and amazingly the 47 year old heater worked great!

My aunt and uncle put us up in their basement rec room and we spent Christmas eve making love in front of the fireplace. By our standards it was pretty tame although I did tie Kirsten to a chair and sucked her off very slowly. I had to gag her as she was making so much noise we were afraid we would wake up everyone. Lying together in front of the fire, we talked again about where we want to get married and Kirsten decided that Indiana would be OK. That’s where all our friends live and where our life is now. We will have a reception at our house in Zionsville this summer then ride our Harley’s up to Northern Michigan and stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.

Kirsten also took my entire family out to dinner at the Somerset Collection Mall and then we went Christmas shopping. On the way home we went to a tree farm and bought a live tree for my aunt and uncle. We had driven my 4x4 since the weather was bad so bringing it home was no problem. We also got all new ornaments and lights and Kirsten made her own special brand of “spiked” egg nog.

As 2016 draws to a close, I realize how fortunate I am to have met such a wonderful girl. We both agreed that we have a great life together. This is only the beginning.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 12-09-2016 at 05:57 PM.