View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A New Purchase?

Kirsten had been looking over my shoulder while I was reading the reviews about the inflatable bondage chair. “What the fuck is that?” she said laughing. “That thing wouldn’t hold anyone.”

Massaging my neck and back, she whispers in my ear “You know, why don’t you look up some REAL bondage chairs? I think we might be able to put one to good use…”

Doing a search, I find some examples. They range from simple to very elaborate with many straps and belts to hold the occupant totally immobile. A few even had head and neck restraints. Many of the pictures showed their occupants wearing rubber suits and gas masks. “Ewwww… I don’t like that. You know I love it when you kiss me and we can make out and talk dirty and stuff like that. I dunno, a rubber suit? Doesn’t work for me Andy.”

“Oooooo… I like that one” she says pointing to a chair that had a pretty model tightly bound with thick black leather straps across her body, legs, and arms. Her breasts were exposed and her legs were spread allowing complete access to her pussy. “Yesss… I’m imagining myself strapped in with you tormenting me for hours. God, baby, I’m getting hot just thinking about it.”

“You know none of these would allow us to fuck Kirsten. We’d have to figure out something else if you wanted to get off together.”

“Well that time I was your ‘captured spy’ you were able to rub our cocks together and we both came. That was awesome. We might have to do something like that… also I see that some of these chairs have a split seat. You know we could make it work.”

“Yeah. We could baby. I hate the ‘rubber suit’ and mask as well. You are so beautiful Kirsten I wouldn’t want to cover you up. I think some people might be turned on by the ‘isolation’ of it. That definitely wouldn’t work for us but some of those chairs might.”

“Awww… that’s so sweet, Andy” you say climbing up unto my computer desk. Giggling you say “Know what I’m thinking?”

“Ummm… I have no idea” I say laughing. Sitting on my desk with your legs spread far apart and your cock in my face it’s kind of hard not to know. I can see you are already dripping pre cum so I begin by licking it off. It tastes great. You shove the monitor and keyboard off to one side and lean back holding onto the sides of the desk. Slowly I work on the head then begin licking up and down the shaft. You moan and thrust your hips. Gradually I take your cock all the way into my mouth as you grab my head in your hands. I hold onto you while you lean back against the wall. “Christ, Andy, you are so good at this. It’s like torture. Ooooooo… Fuck… God… Shit that feels so fucking good… Don’t stop baby.”

Your orgasm is powerful and while I’m able to swallow most of your cum some of it gets on the floor and desk. You lean forward still holding my head in your hands. I rest my head on the desk. Kissing me on top of my head you say “I love you Andy. But don’t clean it up yet baby. We’re not done…”

Sitting up, you lay back against the wall and bring your legs up bracing your feet on the front of the desk. It is the perfect height. Gently I enter you and begin to fuck you hard. With the wall behind you for support, I can take long and deep strokes. You thrust back with your hips and it doesn’t take much time before I cum. You were right about not cleaning up just yet. Still inside you, we look into each other’s eyes. Smiling you say “That was wonderful, Andy. Wanna go again?” “You think you can come again so soon Kirsten?” “Yeah, I think so baby. Keep going if you want…”

Still hard, I continue fucking you. “Let me set the pace, sweetie…” you say. So as you grip the edges of the desk tightly, I pull your ass closer to me and let you fuck me for a long time. You don’t say anything or make much noise. Your eyes are closed as your breathing becomes slow and steady and I can feel your muscles getting tense. I can tell you are about to come when suddenly you let out a loud scream and say “Fuck yesss… God… Oh shit!” then your body goes completely limp as you wrap your arms around me. Your heart is beating rapidly and I can tell you are completely spent. “Just hold me baby. God, Andy I love you so much.” “I love you too. You mean everything to me Kirsten.”

After we get cleaned up, I ask what you’d like to do the rest of the day. “Let’s go order that one chair I liked. Think we can get it by tomorrow?”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-12-2016 at 01:47 PM.