Thread: So I'm a whore
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Who Cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
I have a problem. Trans woman here. I yearn for attention and pleasure. I've gone from a closed relationship to open. Toying NONSTOP, from regular to gape and size queen. It seems like my libido is actually less, but I still end up back in the same old position.

At this point IDK if I'm disgraceful, adventurous, or just curious? Something better or worse?
Who cares as long as you enjoy it?

I agree with everything virtualflowe wrote. The Modern Western World has taken sex and even the natural nude human body as something so taboo.

Take a test. Go without any kind of sexual activity for a month or two. No one can do it. Whether the sex is masturbation or with another person, it is virtually impossible even if you had an Orchi and then there are still sensations. Plus you have the whole human intimacy thing too that you have to take into effect and even during masturbation, fantasies and images.

LOL so no you are not a whore. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a healthy sex drive no matter what sensations you desire.