View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by svnd View Post
Yep, I have the very same fantasy and I exactly feel like I'm in the same situation.
I would love to date a very feminine T-girl and have everyone think she's a gorgeous woman. Would be a great solution to the "shame" I, and I think with me a lot of others, experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkways View Post
I would have to say my perfect shemale would be Thayla Dieckmann. She has the most gorgeous tits and ass. Also, has a very sultry look.
As far as if anyone knows, I wouldn't care. As long as we are happy, is all that counts. And there is no shame in finding someone who makes you happy, whether they be female or shemale.
Well i understand and do feel the shame bit myself, but this particular fantasy for me has nothing to do with shame.
More to do with the feeling of fooling everyone.
And everyone believing she is a beautiful girl.
But mostly the fact that beneath it all she has a big cock in her knickers, right in front of them, and i get to suck it and they don't know, and if they did, secretly they would probably envy me even more.
So for me the thrill in this fantasy is the fact I'm fooling them with my perfect girlfriend and the thought of if they really knew, secretly they would envy me even more. not shame.