View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Delivery
have you known this for some time or have you just learned it recently. because you seem to have writen this as some sort of walace scholar who has been studying him for years, yet two day's ago in another post you reffered to him as irish, when he is in fact scotish, this is a very basic fact about him and not something a scholar would forget. also you keep refering to him as braveheart this was just the name of the film not his name.
So many people call him Braveheart nowadays, so is it a crime? I read it from the internet and watched Braveheart's (Wallace) tactics of war in the Battle of Stirling Bridge in Discovery Channel. (strangely enough, the Discovery guys also referred to him as Braveheart! Perhaps nowadays, this name is more popular.) I dont know since which date Sir William Wallace came to be regarded as Braveheart. Anyway, what I say here is fact. As I have known it, others will know too. The scholars you are talking of, dont invent facts. They know it too for the first time from somewhere! It is immaterial if I have known it today, yesterday or 10 years ago. I know it now and thats all.

Quote:
you may take our lives but you'll never take our freedom ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Where did I say this last bit? Now you're twisting facts, pal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
In the terrorism thread, Tux has talked about Braveheart and compared him to a terrorist! I have only spoken out against that. Since they they were calling him Braveheart, I did so too. (Is that a crime?) You are right, its William Wallace, they were talking about.
In the article above, I have not copied one single line from anywhere. Except the quotes from Sir Walter Scott.

The Irish bit was my slip of keys, and I am really sorry for that. Ila the wise pointed that out to me first and now you. But that was in the terrorism thread, not here.

Last edited by sesame; 07-28-2008 at 05:39 PM.