View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slazer666 View Post
Hey all! I'm new to this site and I guess I can start out healthily by writing out my shemale love story. Well It began when I was about...15. I fell in love with this girl named cassaundra. She was this tough, and inspiring girl and I wanted everything to do with her. She had an abortion and was going through a rough time and I took the opportunity to get to know her. Well I'm going to make this VERY LONG story a little shortened. We started to get to know eachother and she always held back for some reason. I had no idea why. One night when "love" was in the air she told me she had to tell me something. She said that she was a shemale. I was confused at first be she showed me...and for some reason I didn't care! Ta dah! Thats where it began so we did "It" that night. And I found out shemales actually make me . Unfortunately she moved away and I never saw her again. But Now I'm 18 and I've met the T-girl of my dreams. Her name is Briana and I'm in the deepest love I've ever been in! yay! so thats my story. (Yes I did date women before but it never really worked out)
Great story man with a happy ending. I wish you both all the best in life.