View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Slave Hairstyles????

OK so I am submissive. What do guys like for a woman especially trans as a sub hairstyle?

I do have a bob with an undercut which needs a trim now. I have shorter bangs but what hairstyle turn on you guys that are attracted to trans women, especially submissive trans women?

I would totally love to have a guy tie me to a rack that know how to tattoo and buzz my head with clippers and make his mark on the back of my neck but only if he wants a lifelong slave. If so he can totally shave my head clean but no going out unless he buys me a really expensive wig. I really don't have to be the only one even as long as he takes care of me. If not forever then above the hairline so it can grow back.

I do have an undercut now because of my ex and his fetish. He liked the bob but wanted me to clipper it from about an inch above my ears all the way to the back. Hell I liked it because it felt so good. I am thinking about buzzing it again but he shaved it totally smooth. For two day OMFG it felt so good totally smooth.

How does a totally shaved smooth head feel. I won't lie because thinking about someone tying me up tightly and totally shaving my head and making me fel humiliated for a few months to a year or more is kind of a turn on.

Yeah I know I am a freak. Maybe even a super freak and don't even know if I could go totally through with it other than where it is short now. Anyone that wants me can totally shave that because I know how it feels and can hide it.

So what is your favorite hairstyle for a sub trans woman? Undercut? Sidecut? Sidecuts? Mohawk? Totally shaved or maybe totally long? Bangs especially Betty Bangs or side swept bangs. Maybe no bangs at all. A bob and what length? Nose? Lip? Chin? Shoulder?

Just kind of gauging what hairstyle turns guys on. Personally I love a bob with short bangs and an undercut but, I would like to know what guys like. I know as a woman I love a buzzcut or totally shaved head. I also love a fade too as long as it tickle my fingers when I stroke the back of your head. Long hair is cool too but ultimately its up to you.

Please don't give me the same shit that its up to me. I really want to know what turns guys on.