View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nylonheelslover is on a distinguished road

For me the thing started a few years ago, I was walking around in the red light district and I've alway been attracted to woman who where dressed in sexy underwear and there was this T-girl who had more sex appeal than all the other girls together.
So I gave it a try and I must say the hole thing turned me on .
Even the package in the panties , I have never been into men and for me t-girls are woman with a little extra.
I was the most exciting sexual experience I've had had and every time I visit a t-girl it still is.
What attracts me to them is that most of the T-girls I've seen are sexier and more beautiful then most woman ever will be, and I think they put more effort in looking good and sexy.

I'm just new on this forum and quit frankly I'm so overwhelmed by the amout of good looking T-girls that are out there, I realy happy that I've found this place , so my thanks goes out to the modoraters of this forum.

Until now I've alway had to pay to have sex with T-girls , since I don't know where they hang out in Antwerp , probably gay bars are the best place to find them but that is not my cup of tea.

The only place I've met a T-girl was at a snack bar here in Antwerp where she worked and where I went just to look at here but I never got the nerve to talk to here, meanwhile the snackbar is gone, my miss.

So if anyone knows any good places in Antwerp where t-girls hang out let me know.

Cheers,