View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

max53181 is on a distinguished road
Default Side Show hermaphrodite

Many years ago, I attended the Central Wiconsin State fair. Walking around the fair grounds, I found myself in front of the Side Show tent. The side show barker brought up on stage a less than attractive woman and claimed she was a hermaphrodite. I was intrigued and paid for entrance. It turned out that an additional fee was required to see her/him which I paid. Soon the woman appeared wearing a small square apron covering her genitals. She gave her speal, claiming her gonads were internal and that she was capable of impregnating herself. Shortly she removed the apron revealing a perfectly formed flacid penis where her clit should have been. She grasped it and gave it a herty pull and you could see that it was indeed real and not an appliance. After a little play, the penis became semi-erect. She offered to the crowd to let anyone examine it as close as they liked but no one came forward. To prove her vagina was real, she borrowed a lit cigarette from the man to my right. She inserted the cigarette between her pussy lips and took a drag on it then blew the smoke out. Offering the cigarette back, the man brushed to the ground and crushed it out.

The image of this woman/man has been burned into my brain for over fifty years and has been the source of many masturbatory fantasies since. I have been turned on to shemales and hermaphrodites since that day.