View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lblovur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
When i was a teen, all my love affairs had an unhappy ending. I was very nice, and girls loved my look, but after 2 or 3 months she where always a bit disappointed. I couldn't understand why ! I was very affectionate, but they didn't appreciate this fact. They where always disattisfied... When i was 25 i began to feel attracted by shemales. She seemed so mysterious and sexy... 4 years ago i knew Kelly, my first brazilian shemale. What a revelation ! My emotions where so strong and my sensations where so intense ! For the first time in my life i feel happy with a girl, and she was a t-girl... I understood that women didn't love me because i didn't really love them. Only with shemales i was hot and passionate. Only with shemales i felt fulfillied and they returned my passion...
3 months later Kelly left me and move back to Brazil. I felt in a state of depression. I had lost any interest for women and my t-girl was far away...
Then i began to look for another shemale and 6 months ago i knew Luiza. She grasped immediately that my nature was passive and that i had an enormous desire to be fucked by her. Because she's preminently active, we where very well-matched. Then i found out that the affinity was not only sexual, but also psychological. I never loved a girl so as i love this ladyboy.
And you ? How did your love for shemales begin ? When did you realize that you like ladyboys ?
teenage years,i have had gfs in the past,but its too much drama and other bullshit to deal with dating them.i still love pussy,just attracted to shemales more because we can relate to them more than we can women.you get the same beauties and features (besides the cock) as you get in a real woman,but with less drama.you can hang out with some shemales,watch football with them,fuck them,and be happy with them.lets be honest,they were men once so they share some of the same interest as us.its amazing.i love shemales