View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thrillkill is on a distinguished road

It depends on who I am masturbating to. These days I am to the point where if I am masturbating to a female, then I just cum. But if I am masturbating to a T-Girl then I have a rule that I have to swallow it.

I know what you all are saying about losing the desire to taste it after I cum, but I swallow it anyway. In fact it makes me hot thinking about it while I stroke my cock. I know that I'm not going to want to once I cum but I think about that beautiful T-Girl cock in my mouth and I think that if I'm getting hot to the idea then I'm sort of obligated to follow through and swallow it all up. It really turns me on.

A couple tricks to help you get it down. Try to start out tasting your precum. If you are flexible enough to lean back and point your cock towards your open mouth then that helps, too.

The best way to get past the mind trick of not wanting to swallow after you cum is to stop stroking early enough so that you don't have a full orgasm but cum still spills out. It sucks because you lose your full orgasm but you're still usually horny enough that you'll try to taste it.

I used to have the same problems but once I got past it I really liked it. In fact, these days it makes me super hot to stroke my cock for a long time but not let myself cum so that a lot builds up, then do the trick where I get myself super close to cumming but stop stroking just in time to lose the orgasm but still cum. When that happens I put all the hot cum in my mouth and hold it there until I make myself cum again which usually doesn't take that long.

The hardest thing is to cum but then wait for like two minutes before you taste it.