Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Pantera - Fucking Hostile

As I’m sure you can tell from looking at my posts in this thread, I grew up listening to this stuff. I’ve even made reference to this particular song in the real-life story of how my first girlfriend, Stephanie, and I got together. In high-school, I used to listen to “Vulgar Display of Power” probably more than anything else, before football games. Even my students know this stuff! I was talking with one just before the semester ended, we were discussing cars and music. He knew this song as well as others from this album. He was born in 1997, five years after this was released.

In December 2004, Darrell Abbott (aka “Dimebag”), Pantera’s lead guitarist was murdered during a concert, along with several other people, by an insane fan. I remember that day.

Today we received the sad news that Pantera’s drummer and Darrell’s brother Vinnie Paul Abbott, passed away. There were many songs I might have chosen. But this one works. RIP Vinnie 1964-2018

Best YouTube Comments:

“Music like this is part of a healthy balanced life style.”

“I could headbutt a tank while listening to this.”

“This is Pantera's most badass song, really makes me wanna break shit.”

“This song is good for working out.”

“Excuse me while I go run through a glass door.”

Last edited by a9127; 06-23-2018 at 07:30 PM.