View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Boss lady slowly slides her cock into me. Each millimetre is pure bliss. I want to push back against her to get all of her in me, but at the same time her slow penetration feels too good. Burly guy’s cock is at my lips. He’s flaccid at the moment and I know that I’m going to enjoy getting him hard again.

Once boss lady has her cock fully home she starts slowly pulling out of me. I can tell she wants this to last and that’s the way I like it. My moan of pleasure is muffled by Burly guy’s cock which has now filled my mouth. I slowly raise my head up Burly guy’s shaft matching the speed with which Boss lady is fucking me.

Shawn strained at her bonds trying to escape the pain that Tattooed guy wass inflicting. The more she struggled the more Tattooed guy laughed at her predicament. The belt whistled through the air and struck Shawn once more. The gag muted her cry of pain. Her cock had gone flaccid again. She enjoys some playful discipline, but this is cruel punishment.

Tattooed guy laughed again and then suddenly he groaned loudly. The next thing Shawn heard was Tattooed guy shouting, “What the fuck! Get out of here.”

Out of the corner of her eye Shawn saw Shorty. He had grabbed Tattooed guy by the wrist and he was bending his hand backwards. The belt fell to the floor as Shorty said, “Enough! You were told not to abuse Princess. Now get out or I’ll tell the boss what you did. I’ll probably tell her anyway.”