View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

My mouth is too full of cock in order for me to answer boss lady. If I could answer her I’d say ‘yes, I love how you taste. I love sucking your cock.’ I do manage to moan which the boss kidnapper interprets as my confirmation of her statements and questions.

I detect a change in her voice. It’s not so harsh or demanding. I wonder if her attitude towards me has changed. Then I know for sure it has when she raises her hips so that she’s no longer pinning me to the mattress. I now have more freedom of movement making it easier to slide my mouth along her cock. I suck boss lady’s cock faster and faster. Her moans of pleasure tell me that she is enjoying what I’m doing.

Shawn’s protests and words only encouraged Tattooed guy to treat her severely. His hand pawed her soft breasts that scratch marks on them. Then he seemed to comply with Shawn’s demand for him to get his hands off her. She relaxed only to stiffen up again when Tattooed guy wrapped one arm around her tiny waist and grabbed her cock with his other hand.

Tattooed guy then started fucking Shawn going harder and faster. He nipped the back of her neck and her shoulders as he drove his cock into her. Despite the vigorous fucking Shawn was getting, and against her will, her cock got hard from Tattooed guy stroking it. “You can’t fool me, Princess, I know you like me,” Tattooed guy said. “This doesn’t lie,” he soothed as he shook her cock.

Then Tattooed guy pushed his cock as deep into Shawn as he could holding her against the shower wall. She felt his cock expand and his first squirt of sperm jetted into her.