View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
But sadly there are those who believe that beating up a cross dresser or a Tgirl is there God given right and also it's there God given right to beatup anyone who likes or heaven forbid actualy date one of us
Jerseygirl Jen
I like crossdressers and "tgirls" and am not afraid to show it. As we approach the Day of Remembrance, I'm amazed at all the "tough guys" that take it out on someone simply because they are gay or trans. Who are these assholes and why don't I ever run into one? Wonder if they would like to try that shit with me? In fact this makes me want to put all my profile info back on here. Everyone who knows me knows of my support for LGBT issues. I'm pretty open about it. After my divorce, if I hadn't met my current wife so soon, there's an excellent chance I'd be in a relationship with someone who is trans. Indiana is kind of a "backwards" state but it's getting better. The public backlash against Gov. Pence and his ill conceived "religious freedom" law earlier this year was a good sign. I'm sure my friends, family and colleagues would have no problem with my dating someone who is transgender.

Seriously, I've experienced more nasty comments and "hate" from members of TLB than from anyone in the real world.

By the way Jen, if you read this. We miss you!

Andy

Last edited by a9127; 10-28-2015 at 04:14 PM.