View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Sex with a shemale? I have never had any complaints yet. Yes for some it may seem strange at first but for a man and they understand and can actually comprehend that we are truly feminine, maybe even more so than Cis Women.

Personally I don't want to be your equal other than intellectually maybe. I want a man that is strong emotionally and physically. I want to feel cherished and admired for what I can do for my guy. No we are not gay in the sense of the word because we are not men. We other than genitalia may actually more feminine that what some guys can even handle. So when I have oral sex with a guy, I know exactly what feels the best for him. Sucking is good but sucking while working the tounge up and down with pressure on the sensitive parts and the most sensitive part before going back down seems to make them go wild. Tightening the "love tunnel" with the appropriate lube also makes most guys go wild.

I can't help it but I can't be top, but no guy that I have had a relationship has ever been disappointed. Oral or anal.

But one good turn deserves another though. I love my nipples enticed with your tounge and light biting but not bitten off. Puhlease. Hell I have to wear baindaids to keep them down if I don't wear a bra. But it is getting harder and harder without wearing a bra.

Just remember though that since we both have the same equipment then we know what feels really good. We will use that to our advantage to make you feel maximum pleasure. You like us and we really , really appreciate you but still want to be treated as women. I don't like feminism especially for the militant kind. Yes everyone should be treated with respect and equal as human beings but I cherish my femininity. I always have and never really denied it. My hair, my clothing, makeup, piercings and so on. Not to mention shaving and hair removal which can be a pain in the ass but much like a big one up there it is so fucking pleasurable to elate my self with smooth skin, taking care of my hair and so on. Lotions clothing and so on along with makeup and plucking brows and bangs to appear more feminine. Jewelry and shoes play a big part. Most thing that I have beautiful legs because of definition. Hell a lot of guys are female leg models because of that. Some cis women have no definition in there legs. I am not talking blood vessels and veins but actually the shape of the legs if you have enough subcutaneous fat.

But believe me that we know what guys like and what turns them on. Looks is one. Hair is another. Makeup is yet again another. I personally do not wear flats but rather wedges or heels that accentuate the shape of my legs and butt. I wear sexy type bras that accentuate my B cub breasts even though I do have tranny nipples but have seen some cis women with nipples in the same position. I am soft and warm. Willing and ready for the right guy and willing to make them feel like a King. I will do whatever they want if we know each other and I can trust them. Any fetish or whatever else they may want. Hell I have been told I give the best BJs because along with the suction, my tounge works way better than your hand ever will. Any position I am game for. You can just plain out screw me as hard and far as it can go with the proper lube of my choice. You can ride me hard or tender. I love both. I can ride you cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Missionary or whatever you like best.

I can't speak for every trans woman but as for myself though. Yes sometimes it hurts anally but then we can relube. If you want to make it hurt then OK too. Just give me a couple of days to recover with just oral.

But as for me and my friends, we love you guys. We respect you guys and do not consider you even close to being gay. Since so many women are discarding their femininity, we are embracing it. A lot of us especially me want a real man.

Does this kind of help to figure out what is in a trans woman's mind and how some of us think?