Thread: pics of you?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prof_unrat is on a distinguished road
Post Update

Just an update: Obama now is the presidential candidate of the Democrats. Unfortunately his acceptance speech was dreadful. Instead of outlining what he was standing for Obama tried desperately to be "everything to everyone", thus turning himself into a character of no principles. Indeed the speech was clearly inferior to G.W.Bush's speech in 2000 (it was not exactly a great speech, but it got the message over). I consider this a pity, as I initially had great sympathy for Barack Obama, but now I realised that Obama is not the revolutioner he was slated to be. His desperate attempts to win over loyal Hlary Clinton supporters will alienate him from the more moderate voters - and those in the "Bible Belt" who are maligned for causing the "burden of the Bush administration". John McCain may well turn out to become more acceptable. After all there is no direct vote in a U.S. presidential election...
Besides, the horrific 9/11 attack was not directed against G.W.Bush's administration but against that of Bill Clinton! It was Clinton who bungled attacks on Al Quaeda leaders towards the end of his presidency, triggering the deadly chain of events. Poor planning by Al Quaeda caused delays for the "revenge" attacks, so that Bush's government was hit instead. The rest is history.

Last edited by prof_unrat; 09-01-2008 at 02:25 AM. Reason: typo