View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jasminefera is on a distinguished road
Default Found Ladyboys in KL!

Hi,

I found a lovely ladyboy in KL, plenty more where they came from. Cost 50 Ringgit. No hassles.

See my post below

Good luck,

Jas

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...light=Malaysia

Hi all,

thank you to everybody who helped me with directions, particularly for directing me to the info on lb-69. I found some absolutely accurate info at his link:

http://www.lb-69.com/forum/4327_Lady_Boy_in_KL.html

The post is by koykaeng, dated May 2007, but absolutely still valid. His directions are really great and I found some really cute ladyboys exactly whre he said they would be.

This is part of what Koykaeng says "The ladyboys in Kuala Lumpur congregate on two streets in Chow Kit. One is called Lorong Haji Taib 1 and the other is Lorong Abdul Rahman 2. Both these streets run north off Jalan Sri Amar which in turn runs east-west between the main roads called Jalan Raja Laut and Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman.

The ladyboys start coming out and standing in front of the entrances to their rooms between 9 pm and 10 pm at night (some start coming out a bit earlier, but these are not the attractive ones). The charge for a 'service' in their rooms is 50 ringgit."

I went ther around 6 pm and they were just coming out, but there was a pretty good selection - you can also see them better in the daylight.

I chose a lovely lissome chinese-malaysian lb named Zara. She was tall fair smooth-skinned and had the loveliest little cock- so cute. Loved sucking it, though it felt like a rubber toy with the condom on. She gave me a great handjob, and although she wanted me to fuck her, that's not my preference.

The pics I took with my phone aren't too good, but she looks very much like a couple of lb's i've seen posted here. Will post a look-alike pic later.

Asian l-bs are my favourites and this was truly heaven.

Thank you everybody who helped find this lovely ladyboy.

Kisses,

Jas