Thread: Born Girlie
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default The eye of the Beholder

What happens when we view some of the transgendered pics on this Forum ? If we haven't seen the girl before we judge her a) from a recognised socially-agreed stereotype beauty / pretty standard. b) by our already-developed preference for doe-eyes, cupid-bow lips, high cheekbones or whatever, or again we might have a thing about firm chins. c) by some other visible feature which fascinates us / turns us on ( big balls, perky nipples, sweet little cock, big hard cock etc.

If we were to eliminate c) as a factor, and go simply by facial looks, then our choice would be based almost entirely on the level of femininity or maybe on sensuality - e.g. it would be based on the male visual hunter part of many of us.

But ask one of the M2fs on our Forum and you might well get a quite different vewpoint. Also we have a few born-female members, I believe, who might see things quite differently.

Yes, there are pictures of delicate feminine individuals on this Forum, and equally there are some ( to me ) with gross coarse features, BUT they are attractive to someone, or their pics wouldn't have been posted on a thread.

So if the cock twitches or the heart beats faster - well bring them on I say !

Great Forum both for self-indulgence, sheer delightful lust, or involved debate !!