View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscott View Post
I'm sorry you went through hell and if i may say that's some story & that's some experience you have there sorry if i sound harsh but that bitch don't deserve someone like you and some people need to do more research on transgender women,transexual women,transgender girls & ladyboys and get to know her for who she is and decide to either stay with her or leave and if they choose to stay.

They needed to be proud of being with a beautiful woman like her both in public & in private they also need to be brave of dating her and fuck what others think of them and family & friends needs to do their research on transgender women,transexual women,transgender girls & ladyboys and get to know her for who she is and if you want i don't mind and say same concept as trans men too as well even though I'm a straight guy myself.

Anyway thanks for sharing your story and your experiences and i hope you have fun & enjoyable time being on here welcome aboard
Yeah she was quite a bitch. The bad thing is she was more of a man then me. But who she fell in love with was the woman. The "guy" that would shop with her and give input. The 'guy" that would suggest makeup and clothing and other stylish shit. The "guy" that had the long hair and hairless body. Fuck. She even told me once that I should have been born a girl. Hell she liked watching "chick flicks" with me. OMFG she was so controlling even. we had to eat what she wanted, we had to live where she wanted. We had to do what she wanted to do.

LOL, yeah I do enjoy it here because I am so open, not ashamed and have no problems with GID. I have a penis no matter how small and I have boobs. I like sex with guys and this sight is so refreshing from all the crying and "poor me because I am trans" sights. I had to learn the shit on my own or die by my own hand. I want to live and live my life to the fullest and be happy. I love sex and not ashamed of being somewhat of a "freak" when it comes to fetishes. But that is just me though.