View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ronh47 is on a distinguished road
Default Sex Drive and Testosterone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyg View Post
How does a castrated tranny have any sex drive? or does an erection not need testosterone. I'm sure I've seen pics of castrated trannies ejaculating. How ?If they use HRT then surely this defeats the object of castration?
I'm puzzled
It is true testosterone is largely responsible for sex drive in males and females. Testosterone is produced in smaller quantities in the adrenal gland. The amount produced in the adrenal gland varies in each person. Many of us assume a Tgirl might wish to have her testicles removed just to rid herself of most of her testosterone, but there are some who just don't want them for other reasons. Large amounts of testosterone are not required to obtain an erection. It is not likely a girl will have a large amount of ejaculatory fluid if there isn't a substantial amount of testosterone present. I have seen some movies where castrated Tgirls look like they have ejaculated after oral sex when in reality the partner is just spitting or dripping something else out of his or her mouth to enhance the scene. You also stated the possibility of HRT. This would make a good discussion for another thread. Remember what I stated about reasons for castration. Some of us are more interested in the look rather than the effects, so HRT isn't always a bad thing for somebody making a movie.