View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me Love View Post
well i'm not trying to insult anybody here
i'm pretty sure i'm still way more sexually mutated than most of you so i have virtually full tolerance for almost everything
yea, sometimes i could be offending, blame on me. mood breaks you know. i'm fighting myself. don't mind. i luv you all.
H, you definetly got talent expressing your thoughts. i think i'm going to print your posts and stack it on bright place. i can sign up your every post, lot of sense.
Justme, i can relate to what you say too
peace
We're here to share our personal thoughts and experiences - at least that's why I'm here. Don't worry about being offending - express your feelings as you have them. If people get offended that's their problem.

I've been an insider for three years and I find transsexuality extremely beautiful. It's the essence of "being who you are" and I find that totally fascinating. I'm completely open about who I am and about my love for transsexual women - however, I wonder how courageous I'd be if I were actually a transsexual myself. I understand the pain and all the hazzle, that's why the term "admirer" has a bit of meaning. Admiring people who have the guts to be whom they truly are in spite of all the evilness in a basicly heterosexual socalled democratic society.

So be proud of who you are!

Peace!

Hank