Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default SORRY, WRONG APARTMENT -- Part 1

The following is a work of fiction. Some time ago, our own Natalie_J asked me to write a story involving her. Or perhaps I suggested it. I don?t really remember. In any case, a picture of Joanna Jet bending over while doing her laundry finally inspired an idea for a story, and Natalie_J provided the pictures.

We hope you enjoy this brief tale, and the pictures. It is divided into three sections, roughly corresponding to the three sets of accompanying pictures, which appear at the end of each section. Within the story, pictures are numbered within their sets to facilitate your imagination.

The semester of my sabbatical, I had been invited to lecture for a week at a university in England. I looked forward to a brief respite from my all-day writing marathons and a chance to reconnect with students. Plus, I I planned to throw in a bit of sightseeing in a part of England I did not know so well. Little did I know how enticing the sights would be.

I took an overnight flight from Boston to London and then the train to the south. The university had arranged for me to stay in an apartment used for visiting faculty, close to campus. My instructions were to go to a certain address and see the ?concierge,? who would give me a key.

I took a taxi from the train station and was let out in front of a nicely appointed building. Entering, I found 1A and knocked on the door. A woman opened it, holding a baby. She gave me a key and instructed me to find flat 3B, begging off seeing me to the door because of the squirming child. ?No problem,? I said. ?I?m sure I can find it.?

I took the lift,, found 3B, unlocked the door, and entered. I put my bags down and went down the hall to find the kitchen to get a glass of water. I came upon a surprising sight.

A woman was bent over and putting some clothes into a small washing machine. She hadn?t heard me come in. She had long, brown hair, and was wearing a tight, purple dress. I could see a hint of panties just above the tops of her stockings, which were sheer and had a seam running their full length. Her legs gave way to feet clad in high heels. [picture below, on left]

?Ahem.? I cleared my throat to get her attention. I must have startled her, because as she turned around she slipped and fell to the floor. Her legs opened and I could see her panties, fully. I detected a bulge. She quickly moved her hand to the top of her leg, I thought to pull her dress down. She did do that, but not before she ran the tips of her fingers, with nails of dark red, over that bulge I had detected. I was sure I saw something twitch. [middle picture below]

She began to speak, but without moving from her very provocative position on the floor.

?Who might you be?!? she demanded to know, rather sternly but with just a hint of mischief in her voice.

?I?m here from America, to lecture at the university. I was told downstairs that I would be staying in this apartment.?

?Well, there must be some horrible mistake,? she said, sitting up a patting down her dress. [picture below, on right] ?This is most definitely MY flat.? She gestured that I should show her the key, still in my hand. ?That bloody Mrs. Tate!? she exclaimed, looking at the key. ?She gave you the extra to my flat.?

With that, she stood up, marched me to the door, opened it, picked up my bags and put them in the hallway, smiled, and shut me out in the hallway.

[continued in next post]
Attached Thumbnails
laundry1.JPG   laundry2.JPG   laundry3.JPG