Thread: Hot C/Ds...
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Glad you enjoy them! In my experience, how someone “identifies” is very personal and often unique to that individual. As this thread is called “Hot C/D’s” it infers “crossdressers” who may in fact identify as “male” and possibly “straight.” Then again, maybe not... As I do not know know any of the beautiful individuals that I post, If I ever make reference to gender I always prefer to “err” on the side of calling them “female” or use the pronoun “she.”

My own personal feelings are that I find each one I have posted incredibly attractive and would consider myself lucky to have such a beautiful person as my friend and lover—no matter how they choose to identify.

If you check out some sites like Pinterest and Tumblr you will find many collections devoted to transwomen, crossdressers, and femboys. Also this site has several threads devoted to all of the above.

Andy
Thanks for the comment and adding to my memory bank. I'll try to create a separate post, if I'm allowed, to expand on why and how I was drawn to the ladyboy forum. I feel like a kid in a candy store and finding candies I never tried before. My eyes are wide open and my hands want to feel the weight of every delight. There is no one word alone to describe this site. But if I absolutely had to, I'd say....fascinating.