Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed them. The one with the "blonde" gets a lot of views. I think it is the way she is sitting and the anticipation of what may be about to happen next (or what most of us wish would happen if it was us).

I've also moved the "Stephanie" stories to my new Transgender blog on Wordpress and revised them a bit. You can check them out through my home page. I'll be adding more as time goes by.

Also liked the pictures of Cory. I remember her from some of my early Muscle and Fitness magazines from the late 80's. I think she won the Ms. Olympia from around 1984 through 1989 or 90.

Andrew
Yeah- the sheer suggestiveness of that cartoon is what does it for me. A 52 year old man in a dress isn't at all arousing....unless it's a super hot lady hinting she's packing a little extra of course!

I like the "Stephanie" story as you know and enjoy your contributions here in general so I'll make a point of checking out your blog.

Cory Everson. She used to have a show on cable back in the '80s called "Bodyshaping" or something like that. The first time I came across her was flipping through the channels with a buddy back. "Jesus", he said when he saw her, "she looks like a man!" I, on the other hand, was instantly aroused by this Amazon in spandex knew I'd be checking out more of her work very soon. This was before I knew about t-girls but ladies like Cory Everson sort of led me in this direction.