Thread: Kimberly Devine
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

This is sad. Way too many times due to society we are forced to work in industries that contracting HIV is a real possiblilty. But in the same token you can have a one night stand with an asshole that may pass it along to you.

Sometimes it just happens but HIV is kind of not a death sentence anymore.

I mean suicide takes more of us younger trans than anything else because of GID. But regardless we should all thank our stars that we are strong enough to fight through it. Those that aren't, I can't blame them or condemn them and never would think of it. Just say a little prayer for them and honor them.

Sometimes parents suck and society sux and a lot of time people think that we are nothing but sex objects but welcome to womanhood. We made it. To a lot of guys women are nothing but sexual objects and to a lot of guys we trans women are nothing but sex objects. Some may hide it but there are way more than most people think out there. To a few, then we can be a prize or trophy. I wouldn't mind being a trophy wife or prize as long as I am respected as a women and human being instead of an object. What I do I will do for love. And I can be a freak but who can't, cis or trans?